Furnace Repair: St. Louis Furnace Repair and Maintenance Services
At Inman Heating and Cooling in St. Louis, we offer complete furnace repair and maintenance services for residential and commercial clients located throughout the St. Louis area. We can service or repair all types of furnaces including any new or old model from any manufacturer. Whether you need simple furnace maintenance in order to keep your furnace in proper working order or you require emergency furnace repair to fix a broken furnace on the coldest days of the winter, our skilled technicians can help. As a leading St. Louis HVAC services company, we can provide any of the furnace repair or maintenance services you need.
Our furnace repair and maintenance services are available to clients throughout the entire St. Louis metropolitan area including in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, West County, and South County. To learn more about our furnace repair services, to request a quote for furnace repair, or to schedule your furnace repair appointment, please contact our St. Louis heating and air conditioning company today.
The Importance of Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Regular furnace repairs and maintenance services will keep your furnace or heating system working properly. This can result in improved comfort as well as more efficient and affordable heating. Additionally, having regular repairs and maintenance performed by trained professionals, will help prolong the life of your furnace and prevent costly problems.
Learn more about Why Professional Heating Maintenance Services are Important for keeping your furnace working properly.
Complete Furnace Repair and Maintenance Services
As a full service heating and cooling company, we offer complete furnace repair and maintenance services to our clients located throughout the St. Louis area. These services can keep your old or new furnace working properly and efficiently for years to come. Our furnace repair and maintenance services are available for gas, propane, and electric furnaces and they include:
- Evaluating and Diagnosing Furnace Problems
- Repairing Thermostat Malfunctions
- Resolving Air Flow Problems From Fan Motors, Belts, and Bearings that Cause Furnace Overheating or Poor Heating Control
- Repairing Furnace Pilot or Ignition Control Problems
- Cleaning Your Blower Compartment
- Inspecting and Tightening Wiring and Connections
- Cleaning and Adjusting Burners
- Visually Inspecting Heat Exchangers
- Visually Inspecting Gas Pressure and Flame Operation
- Checking for Proper Operation of Igniter or Pilot Light
- Inspecting and Vacuuming or Replacing Indoor Filter
- Checking for Proper Airflow Including Inspection of Ductwork and Connections to Ensure Peak Performance
- Performing Additional Safety and Efficiency Checks
To learn more about any of our furnace repair and furnace maintenance services and to find out how our St. Louis furnace repair services can help you, please contact our heating and air conditioning company today to request a free service quote or schedule your service appointment.